I'm a designer who believes that the best designs come from human compassion.
I graduated from Stanford University in 2016 with a B.A. in Art History and a minor in Art Practice. While I spent most of my time reading and writing analyses on works of art, I've become more interested in the design world, specifically UX design and visual design.
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the side, I...
- Craft handmade gifts for loved ones
- Photograph portraits for individuals and groups + concept images for INHERITANCE magazine
- Sing notes + arrange music
- Track my cycling commute with Strava
- Travel widely with my two small feet